Monday, August 06, 2018

Home is not a place

Last night I dreamed I was back in Pola,
lying on the bed where I used to sleep,
in the old house made from trunks of Narra.
There were strangers who were welcoming me
“You’re finally home,” they said, “You’re the boy 

who was brought here when you were just three months
old.” Indeed, I recognized the same house 
by the sea, the sound my Grandma makes as 
she sweeps the street in the early morning,
the gentle rhythm that used to calm me.

But not last night in my dream as I was
restless. And I shouted at the strangers.
“Where is she? Take me to her! This is not
my home!” And I woke up and clutched your hand, 
thinking, my home is wherever you are.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

And making money online using it is as simple as 1---2---3!

Here are the steps to make it work...

STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products the system will advertise
STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

Are you ready to make money ONLINE?

The solution is right here