Thursday, May 01, 2014

The Way to Bicol

Our group will take the 8:00 am bus of Philtranco to Daet and get off the town Labo. It's expected to be a ten hour trip. The bus will take the South Luzon Expressway, exit in Laguna, pass through several towns of Quezon then enter the province of Camarines Norte. The trip will get tricky when we get to the hilly roads of Quezon.

I've taken this trip before on my way to a court hearing in Naga. But, I found it uneventful as it was a night trip. Today, we're doing this the whole morning and afternoon. For provision, I have four bottles of Gatorade, four hard boiled eggs and half of the left over pizza from last night. Our lunch is most likely going to be burgers, but I wish there will be some local dish for lunch.


"Sent via BlackBerry from Smart"

No comments: